LOVE WANTed

Photo: Bec Parsons for StyleMeRomy.com and LOVEWANT collaboration
Hair: Sophie Roberts for ghd Makeup: Victoria Baron
Art Direction: Melina Kok
Model: Zippora (Pricillas) wears Ellery dress and Aubade underwear from IM Boutique

Myself,  Bec and Bart from LOVEWANT mag combined forces to produce a limited edition magazine. The Dirty Blond Issue tells the story of 4 dirty blondes, cover girl Zippora Seven, Teresa Palmer, Julia Nobis and Victoria Lee. The free mag will be available at Parlour X February. It’s instore now!

9 Comments

1. Gabriele
    Posted January 31, 2011 at 7:45 am | Permalink

What about a dirty brunette issue next?

2. Romy
    Posted January 31, 2011 at 8:30 am | Permalink

I feel that issue is already out there on Facebook this summer!

3. Kristin
    Posted January 31, 2011 at 9:17 am | Permalink

How can I get a mag if i’m living in London ? x

4. Romy
    Posted January 31, 2011 at 9:34 am | Permalink

If you’d like an issue pls email your address to anna@stylemeromy.com and she will send you a copy with pleasure x

5. Posted January 31, 2011 at 11:07 am | Permalink

Yippeee congratulations Romy, I can’t wait to see! xx

6. Posted February 3, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

Happy New Year Romy!
    I’ve been dying to see what you did with our gorgeous smalls. The Aubade brief looks just amazing.
    Can you shoot me over a copy of the mag pretty please,
    xxDespina
    from im boutique

7. Posted December 27, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
    comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

8. Posted April 29, 2013 at 11:16 pm | Permalink

Yes! Finally someone writes about black samsung
    galaxy.

9. Posted May 9, 2014 at 3:04 pm | Permalink

Magnificent website. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a
    few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thanks to your effort!