Love Lacquer

This fab limited edition StyleMeRomy shade is available now. It’s chic, it’s free so get down to Mecca Cosmetica, mention StyleMeRomy and it’s yours! Enjoy x

14 Comments

1. Sarah Tammer
    Posted February 25, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

LOVING the new shade… Tres Chic!!!!
    this one’s going straight into my kit

2. Krissy
    Posted February 26, 2011 at 4:14 am | Permalink

So lovely.. Beautiful shade x

3. Posted February 26, 2011 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Wow, I want to drink it up, delish Romy… can I get it at Mecca in Melbourne too? xx

4. romy
    Posted February 26, 2011 at 8:54 am | Permalink

yes of course in Melb in all Mecca Cosmetica stores nationally, go get girl!! x

5. Stephanie
    Posted February 26, 2011 at 11:04 am | Permalink

Hey Romy! I rang Mecca just before just to confirm all I had to do was mention StyleMeRomy but the lady said I had to sign up for a 45 min make up session & pay $50 (redeemable with product) to get the nailpolish… Just wanted to make sure this was correct? Thanks x

6. Romy
    Posted February 26, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

Unfortunately there was some confusion earlier! General customers are required to sign up for the 45 min session and pay $50 in order to get the nail polish. StyleMeRomy.com customers however can get this free by mentioning us x

7. Sarah Tammer
    Posted February 27, 2011 at 8:00 am | Permalink

Thank you Romy!!!! The Face of Fashion….
    Loobie Loo & I went to Mecca to collect or gift yesterday, it’s such a pretty colour….

8. Melanie Davies
    Posted February 27, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

It worked! I picked up my free nail varnish today! All I did was mention stylemeromy. Thanks, it’s not everyday you get a freebie!

9. Kate
    Posted February 28, 2011 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Hey romy, I tried to get one at myer Mecca in bourke St mall in Melbourne this morning and they are very persistent that I had to sign up and pay $50 to redeem the nailpolish even though I mention your website :(

10. Romy
    Posted February 28, 2011 at 11:47 am | Permalink

Sorry Melbourne people !! breakdown in communication with the Bourke st store. All sorted now, Kate email me your details & Mecca will send you one directly.
    romy@stylemeromy.com

11. Posted February 28, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

Hi Guys
    So sorry about the confusion surrounding this offer. We have confirmed this with our stores, so there should be no further confusion when you go in to collect your Mini Nail Colour, when you mention Style Me Romy. Cheers, The Mecca Team. 1800 007 844

12. Pamela
    Posted February 28, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Romy and the girls at Mecca Bondi Junction, the colour is gorgeous x

13. Nicole
    Posted February 28, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Thanks Romy! It’s gorgeous !!

14. Neha