Holding Court

In a week of exhibitions and gallery openings in Sydney, Sibella Court,  Interior Stylist, Author and good friend opened at Barometer Gallery in Paddington, a virtual space from her book, Etcetera.

All Photo’s: Finn Benjamin Mcgreal for StyleMeRomy.com (aged 7)

“You can touch, see, marvel & enjoy, as if you are within the photographs, discovering them in a space that you exist in, rather than the book that you hold within your hands.” Sibella wearing Flannel dress and Christian Louboutin wedges.

8 Comments

1. Anna
    Posted November 16, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

WOW! This exhibition was great!
    Pics by Sibella and Chris Court were UNREAL!
    Great turnout and fab cocktails! I want all the photographs!!! Well done sibella and team!

2. Posted November 30, 2011 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Love Finn’s work. Love to work with him in the future. He has a great eye for composition. Will look forward to seeing more of his work.

3. Posted March 13, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Although its swept-up style may look complicated, Michaeljohn’s senior stylist assures us that the classic chignon is “basically a vertical roll that is very easy to achieve”.

4. Posted March 13, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Alexander married his partner, film-maker George Forsyth, in the summer of 2000 in Ibiza on a yacht owned by the prince of Gambia – a friend of the couple’s bridesmaid, Kate Moss. He would have even more to celebrate three years later – by which point he was well into the swing of his role as creative director at Gucci. He picked up the International Designer of the Year prize by The Council of Fashion Designers of America that year, and was honoured with a CBE by the Queen.

5. Posted April 18, 2013 at 9:19 pm | Permalink

It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m
    glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for
    sharing.

6. Posted April 23, 2013 at 1:48 am | Permalink

For most up-to-date news you have to go to see world-wide-web and on
    internet I found this site as a best site for latest updates.

7. Posted May 27, 2013 at 6:12 am | Permalink

I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to read it next my links will
    too.

8. Posted August 13, 2013 at 8:51 am | Permalink

My brother suggested I might like this blog.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day.

You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!