Eyes Wide Shut

Photos: Georges Antoni for StyleMeRomy.com Styling: Romy Frydman
Hair and Makeup: Victoria Baron
Models: Emily Jean (Chic) and Kathleen (EMG)

I don’t particularly like dress up parties but sometimes I think it would be nice to hide behind a mask in those awkward moments at some celebrations. The inspiration for this shoot was the parts you play when you go out, be it good or evil in black lace or white lace. You choose?

1. Emily Jean wears Lover dress and Suzy O’Rourke mask
2. Emily Jean wears Lover dress and MANIAMANIA earring
3&4. Kathleen wears Lover Dress and Hatmaker veil
5&6. Emily Jean wears Thurley dresss and Suzy O’Rourke mask and headpiece.

10 Comments

1. priscilla Webb
    Posted December 11, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

OMG those are the most amazing photo’s….

2. Linda D
    Posted December 12, 2011 at 10:11 am | Permalink

PHENOMINAL, INCREDIBLE, BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

3. Posted December 12, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

I love both black and white, Georges is such a genius! you both make a powerful emotive fashion combination! love this

4. Clare
    Posted December 12, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Permalink

So so stunning Romy! All the white lace is absolutely divine – alluring with a touch of innocence.

5. Posted December 12, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Permalink

Just love those pics ! You have an amazing taste Romy
    Was so great working with still have the pics in my book:)) xoox

6. Kirsten
    Posted December 12, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

Flowers and lace – such beautiful strong imagery!

7. Juliana
    Posted December 13, 2011 at 7:33 am | Permalink

Beautiful Romy! I love these xx

8. Posted December 13, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

Wow!! So so beautiful! In love with these pics xx

9. Lisa
    Posted December 15, 2011 at 8:32 am | Permalink

My favourite of your shoots so far I think, divine! xx

10. Posted June 17, 2014 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

I am still amazed, a series of inquiries why he helps me to cover. He counted and hears the noisy sound, like you did. Think of the past with all the fate of trouble, the guest that is pleasing. The old saying moves, about to hit. I want to take him to drink some sort of cup of. Spread out his give said free, and the guest looking forward to food. Besides, river’s lake children observe river’s lake, single for another morning. I know his character, thanks to come out and about, will get together again later on.
    Gucci outlet store