Herm-azing

Three years running, Hermès on the beach is the party I look forward to most in summer and this one was no exception. Last year they had us jumping for joy and this year getting into the swing of things with girls in floaty floor length numbers and lots of white & shades of purple! Hats off to Hermès and Karin another swinging party!

Hermès Managing Director, Karin Upton Baker wearing Hermès.

Actress, Krew Boylan wearing Hermès

Designer, Camilla Freeman-Topper wearing camilla and marc.

Former Miss Universe Australia, Rachel Finch

Artist, Daimon Downey wearing Jac+Jack shirt, Topman pants and girlfriend Georgia Gorman wearing Willow.

Actress, Elizabeth Debicki wearing Collette Dinnighan.

Actress Maeve Dermody wearing Hermès with me in Prada.

Model, Steph Carter wearing Fernando Frisoni.

For more photo’s of the Hermès party and behind the scenes, follow StyleMeRomy on Instagram.

9 Comments

1. Posted January 19, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

They do such amazing parties! Looks like it was heaps of fun x

2. Phoebe
    Posted January 19, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

Incredible pictures Romy. Gorgeous looking party… I want your life. :-)

3. Romy
    Posted January 19, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

always a summer highlight!!

4. Gabriele
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 6:32 am | Permalink

wow what a fun glamourous party!

5. Hermesmerized
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

Amazing photos! How lucky, to be a guest at this party!

6. Melanie
    Posted January 23, 2012 at 4:50 am | Permalink

Hi Romy! So I’ve heard you did an interview with the upcoming mega model from Sweden Erika Linder? I’ve seen her like everywhere in Australia now and she’s currently making huge steps in the states. Since there’s no interview with her online I would like to know when you are going to upload it? She’s my favourite model and she’s also waking for the men’s shows in both Milan and Paris! How cool is that?! Anyway hope you’ll post it :) Thx love Melanie Park xoxo

7. Posted January 23, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Permalink

Lovely shots :) Its so nice to see everyone smiling, thats what Aussie summers should be all about

8. Paul
    Posted February 2, 2012 at 1:25 am | Permalink

caught wearing the same thing twice!

9. Romy
    Posted February 2, 2012 at 7:27 am | Permalink

Oh no more than twice, I love that dress!! I’ll save that rule for the celebs!!!!